Every day help for our customers
Please look through our Frequently Asked Questions on the right side accordion menu if you can’t find an answer to your question please use the following contact form below to get in touch with us directly.
If you need more help
Tel: 0161 881 1669
Email: [email protected]
- 492 Wilbraham Road, Manchester M21 9AS
- Standard delivery signed for (3-5 working days)
We have a flat rate charge of £5.95, sorry we only deliver within UK mainland and republic of Ireland
any orders placed on a weekend or bank holiday will be processed on the next available working day. for personalised orders we need 2 working days before dispatch
DISPATCH TIMEOur current dispatch time is up to 3 working days. (Monday-Friday)
If you have an urgent order, please contact us and we will do our best for you.
Next day special delivery
Our next day delivery service has a charge of £14.95, sorry we can still only deliver within UK mainland and republic of Ireland we can only guarantee next day delivery with orders made before 12.30pm during working days (Monday -Friday), unfortunately any orders placed after this time will be sent out on the next working day.
please note due to coronavirus royal mail has made the following changes:
from Monday 28 September we’ll be improving our timed guarantees for special delivery guaranteed by 9am and 1pm services and will make the following changes:
• for items posted from Monday 28 September 2020 onwards, our guaranteed delivery for special delivery guaranteed by 9.00am the next working day will change to by 11.00am the next working day*
• our guaranteed delivery for special delivery guaranteed by 1.00pm the next working day will change to by 4.00pm the next working day*.
• this includes items where a Saturday guarantee has been purchased.
for both services, we’re no longer asking the recipient to sign for items delivered on or after Saturday 14 march 2020.
the recipient’s name and confirmation of delivery can still be viewed at www.royalmail.com/track-your-item
please be careful when ordering as we cannot be held accountable for any inaccurate information provided by yourselves in regards to your delivery address, we will not accept any liability if you do not receive your order due to incorrect information provided to us.
Be mindful of the weather
we always check the weather before sending out items, as you can guess chocolate has a habit of melting and we will make sure we contact you as quickly as possible to notify you on any delays in sending out your order due to adverse weather conditions.
- Easy returns & exchanges
All orders are packaged to the highest of standards with plenty of bubble wrap and packaging peanuts and nothing EVER leaves us broken. However this does mean that there is a small chance of breakage in transit which is at fault of the courier. We cannot be held responsible for any damages. We can however put a claim through with Royal Mail (this can take up to 2 weeks to get a response from them), if they accept the claim with the evidence provided, we will only get 50% of your order total back which we can then refund.
There is nothing worse in receiving an order through the post & it comes damaged, if that happens please contact us as quickly as possible so we can arrange a replacement to you, we will also arrange with you the collection of the damaged items, but we must have them in their original packaging.
Not satisfied with the product
If you are not completely satisfied please contact us as quickly as you can, we will discuss replacing any items you are not happy with & walk you through our complaints procedure to find a resolution that fits you.
Missing products or incorrect quantities
If you haven’t achieved an item or an order from us, please contact us as quickly as possible we will arrange a replacement or refund while we do the chasing up.
please be mindful of the delivery times, we will keep you up to date on any delays we have encountered, please also be aware we cannot be held accountable for any items not received due to inaccurate information provided by yourselves.
Hot WeatherAs we approach the summer months, we may choose to delay in sending out parcels due to hot weather and the chance of it melting, but PLEASE let us know if you still want your order posted bare in mind how hot the weather can get and we cannot be held responsible if your order arrives melted or slightly melted.If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at
If you are returning any items to us, you will find our return address below. please contact us before doing so, so we are able to help you through the process, sorry we do not accept any returns due to a change in mind.
492 Wilbraham road, Chorlton,
Manchester, M21 9AS
Tel: 0161 881 1669
Email: [email protected]
any issues please feel free to contact us, the link will take you to our online from…..Contact Us >
- We accept all major credit and debit cards, we also also accept Apple Pay and Google Wallet on our checkout page.
1. Go to your shopping Cart and scroll below the products to find the ‘Add Coupon Code’ option.
2. Manually type the promotional code in the ‘Add Coupon Code’ box then select Apply Coupon button and continue to checkout.
- As all of our products are freshly made, we strongly advise enjoying your chocolates as soon as possible. However, if you’re can’t resist the temptation they will last for up to 6 weeks stored correctly. (unless labelled otherwise.)
- Chocolates are best kept boxed, in a cool environment (roughly 17 degrees) and of course out of direct sunlight.You do not have to put them in the fridge, but if you feel you do, make sure you take them out 2h before you consume. This way the centers can become soft and creamy.Our bonbons can also be stored in the fridge, but their appearance of them may change and chocolate may develop what is called ‘bloom’. They are still perfectly safe to eat, they just won’t look as shiny and beautiful as they were!The same thing will happen if stored at a warm temperature and then allowed to cool again.
- In short. No. All of our chocolates are produced in an environment where gluten/dairy/sugar and nuts are all present.We are extremely careful to not cross contaminate, however, we must advise you that they are in the same room.Of course, when preparing a specialist range, we ensure that none of the specified allergens are open and all surfaces have been thoroughly cleansed.
- Yes. Specialist chocolates are labelled accordingly and are prepared completely separately to regular chocolates. We must, however, advise as before, that where upmost care is taken to prevent cross contamination, Plant Based/Vegetarian products ARE prepared in the same kitchen as standard products.
- All of our bonbons are hand decorated and made, which means that we cannot guarantee uniformity in every single one of our chocolates.No one bonbon is the same, instead, each are all little works of art in their own right!